Sebastopol Library -
Currently Under Construction
Sebastopol Library is an interesting and vibrant place for the whole community. Its is a great place for all ages and a local hub for a
variety of exciting cultural, learning and recreational programs.'
This project involved creating a new area at the back of the Library where people of all ages, can quietly sit and read and listen to
stories being read in the story telling circle. We constructed and installed wiggly paths covered in Astro turf, Painted poles and log seats.
Surrounded by a see through fence giving an open look and appeal to the finished enclosed area and finished with external planting
beds and grass.
For this project we carried out the following works:
• Supply and installation of concrete paths and a Story telling circle.
• Supply and installation of Timber posts and poles, finished with painted artwork
• Supply and installation of Astro turf
• Steel edging surrounding granite sand areas and planted beds
• Log seating surrounding the Story telling circle with foot prints
• Irrigation to the planted areas
• Soft planting and mulching
• Grass seeding
S.H.A.E Enterprises offer high quality products with experience and knowledge. We pride ourselves on being highly competitive and strive to work with our clients to produce the end product they desire.
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Hard & Soft Landscaping
- Resin Bound Surfaces
S.H.A.E Enterprises PTY LTD
PO Box 247
WENDOUREE VIC 3355
T: 0438 357 552 | 0427 805 960