Avoca All Inclusive Playground, Victoria
The town of Avoca is situated in the basin of the Avoca River, named after the River in County Wicklow, Ireland. Founded after a discovery of Gold in the 1850’s after being first found in the nearby.
The construction site is situated between 2 dual carriage ways running through the township. We are having to work out of the sire from one corner which creates on site proactive problem solving and materials must be brought in as required due to lack of storage space.
For this project we carried out the following works:
- Construction of the park layout with levels and features, including the Coloured Concrete paths, Exposed aggregate creek bed and quartz paths.
- Installation of large play equipment and soft play areas
- Installation of Wet pour rubber and timber mulch softball areas
- Installation of Timber elements and Mudstone Rock boulders
- Soft planting and mulching of the beds